The Voice of Hope - Crowdfunding Info

Well, the time is almost here for the launch of my Crowdfunding Scheme for the Book Project! For more information on the book, click on the Voices of Pain and the Voice of Hope link.

The project is going live on Monday 27th October - NEXT MONDAY!!! (Woa!) 

In case you don't know, a Crowdfunding Scheme works through social media and word of mouth to achieve widespread coverage and promotion. People can pledge money and receive a gift in return. If the project reaches it's desired monetary target after the designated time (1 month); the money will be withdrawn from the pledgers account. If the target is not reached, no money will be withdrawn and the project will not go ahead.

I'm really hoping to far exceed the target. This way I can print and distribute as many books as possible. Also, this is a fundraising project. All the profits from the sale of this book will go directly to A Girl Called Hope. www.agirlcalledhope.org.nz My dream is that the sale of the book will significantly alleviate their need for self-funding each year. 

To really make this thing work like it's meant to; it needs as much promotion as possible. The ways you can help me with this are as follows:

• Post the crowdfunding link on your Facebook page and share it with your friends.
  • Send it to your contacts via email.
  • Promote it through community organisations (churches / community centers etc).
  • If you work in the areas of Mental Health or Caring agencies, it would be fantastic if you could promote it through your organisation.  
  • Tweet the link, (or use any other kind of social media that you may be a part of).
  • Word of Mouth. If you have a friend, family member or organisation that might be interested, I'd love it if you could share the project with them!
  • Donate or buy a book. Every little bit counts!

If you can think of any other ways that I could promote the project, I'd LOVE your feedback.

As soon as the project goes live, I will post the link on this blog, as well as on the Voices of Pain and the Voice of Hope Facebook Page. When you click the link it will take you to the pledge page and you can choose your gift and donate. From there, it would be awesome if you could share the project with others. An email or sharing the link is one thing - but people getting behind it and sharing the vision with others is what's really going to make this work!

Thank you so much for your interest and support!

Lexi x